Anna R. Gressel is a litigation associate and a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation and Technology, Media & Telecommunications Practice ...
Read Full Biography
- A major healthcare company in advice related to regulatory and governance issues around artificial intelligence.
- A major New York health insurance company and its subsidiary in a qui tam suit regarding the alleged engagement of half-billion dollar accounting fraud, obtaining a significant client victory in the form of a settlement and a complete voluntarily dismissal of the claims with prejudice.
- Tribune Media Company in the successful dismissal of a securities class action arising from the failed acquisition of Tribune by Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
- Tribune Media Company in its lawsuit against Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. in connection with the failed $3.9 billion acquisition of Tribune by Sinclair.
- Winged Foot Golf Club, along with certain present and former members of the Board of Directors of the Winged Foot Holding Corporation, in shareholder derivative and securities class action lawsuits pending in the Southern District of New York.
- Harvard Law School, 2014, J.D.
- Pomona College, 2006, B.A.