Anna Jones is an English-qualified associate in the firm’s Finance Group.
Ms. Jones specializes in aviation finance and has worked on a wide variety ...
Read Full Biography
- TPG Capital in its takeover of the existing assets of the Abraaj Group’s $1 billion Global Healthcare Fund.
- Lovell Minnick in the financing aspects of its take-private deal for Charles Taylor, a leading provider of professional services to the global insurance market.
- DBAY Advisors in the structuring and funding elements of its acquisition of Harvey Nash Group.
- PJSC Polyus and its indirect subsidiary Polyus Finance in the issue of $250 million senior bonds convertible into global depositary receipts representing ordinary shares of PJSC Polyus.
- CHC Group, one of the largest global commercial helicopter service companies in the world, as aircraft counsel in its Chapter 11 proceedings in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas, in which CHC successfully restructured more than $2 billion in indebtedness. Debevoise was named joint winners of “Restructuring Deal of the Year (Over $1B to $5B)” at the 12th Annual M&A Advisor Turnaround Awards for this representation.
- BPP Law School, 2008, L.P.C.
- University of Ulster, Jordanstown, 2007, LL.B.