Anne Balla is a corporate counsel in our New York office and is a member of the firm’s Finance Group. Ms. Balla’s practice includes a broad ...
Read Full Biography
- Theragen, a privately owned medical device company, in its acquisition of Neurotech North America.
- Marquis Energy in securing a $228 million loan from AgCountry Farm Credit Services, including a construction loan, term loan, revolver and refinancing of existing indebtedness.
- JFK International Air Terminal LLC, as lessee and operator of Terminal 4 at JFK International Airport, in connection with operational matters and the development and financing of the ongoing Terminal 4 Expansion Project.
- JetBlue Airways in the financing of its training facility and hangars in Orlando through special project bonds.
- US Department of Energy in its Advanced Technology Vehicles Manufacturing conditional loan commitment program.
- Resolution Life in its formation and initial capitalization, related to its $587 million acquisition of Lincoln Benefit Life Company from Allstate Life Insurance Company, which included reserve financing, a reinsurance facility and bank debt.
- Ascensus, a leading retirement plan solutions provider, in a $185 million credit facility for the acquisition of ExpertPlan as well as with a subsequent $307 million refinancing, a portion of the proceeds of which were used to acquire UPromise Investments.
- Prudential Financial in a resecuritization of real estate mortgage investment conduits and related offering of $1 billion of 2.997% class A notes due 2015 of Prudential Covered Trust 2012-1.
- AssuraMed in its $760 million dividend recapitalization.
- Capital Group, PineBridge and the International Finance Corporation in the indirect sale of their 39% stake in Jumbo Retail Argentina to Cencosud for $442 million.
- Capital Group in a significant minority investment in Constellation Overseas, the oil services subsidiary of the Queiroz Galvão Group.
- Harvard Law School, 2008, J.D.
- Carleton College, 2002, B.A.