Arianna Thompson is an associate and a member of the Insurance Group.
Ms. Thompson joined the firm in 2017. Ms. Thompson received a J.D. from Columbia ...
Read Full Biography
- Kelso & Company, as part of a consortium with Arch Capital Group and Warburg Pincus, in the $700 million acquisition of Watford Holdings, a global property and casualty insurance and reinsurance company.
- Third Point Re in its $788 million merger with Sirius Group.
- Global Atlantic, a retirement and life insurance company with $70 billion in investable assets, in its $4.4 billion sale to KKR.
- Jackson National Life Insurance in its agreements to reinsure John Hancock Life Insurance’s Group Payout Annuity business.
- Cornell Capital as a lead investor in the $2.05 billion acquisition of Talcott Resolution, The Hartford’s run-off life and annuity businesses.
- The Carlyle Group in its strategic partnership with AIG to position DSA Re as a platform to provide solutions for insurance liabilities globally.
- Wilton Re in its agreements to reinsure legacy comprehensive and nursing home long-term care insurance policies from Bankers Life and Casualty.
- Resolution Re in the reinsurance of structured settlement annuity contracts and income annuity contracts from Symetra Life Insurance Company.
- Columbia Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Yale College, 2013, B.A.