Ashtyn T.S. Ka is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Ms. Ka joined Debevoise in 2018. She received a J.D. magna cum laude ...
Read Full Biography
- Warner Music Group in its $550 million offering of 3% senior secured notes due 2031.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $250 million convertible preferred equity investment in Covetrus, a global leader in animal-health technology and services.
- Dealer Tire, a Bain Capital portfolio company, in its acquisition of Dent Wizard.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its proposed $4 billion take private acquisition, later terminated, of Anixter International, a NYSE-listed company.
- Pernod Ricard in its $223 million acquisition of Castle Brands.
- One Rock Capital Partners in its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.
- Bain Capital Private Equity and Diamond Castle in the sale of Beacon Health Options to Anthem.
- New York University School of Law, 2018, J.D.
- Cornell University, 2014, B.A.