Beata N. Aldridge is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Finance Group.
Ms. Aldridge joined Debevoise in 2017. She received a J.D. cum ...
Read Full Biography
- Blackstone’s Tactical Opportunities Group in its strategic minority investment in Annexus, a leading designer of annuities and insurance-based retirement products.
- Atlas Merchant Capital in its investment in Ascensus, the largest independent recordkeeping services provider, third-party administrator, and government savings facilitator in the United States.
- American International Group in its $5.56 billion acquisition of Validus Group, a Bermuda-based, NYSE-listed, (re)insurance company.
- The Carlyle Group in the financing aspects of its $1.8 billion acquisition, with T&D Holdings, of a majority interest in Fortitude Re.
- NCI Building Systems in its unit purchase agreement with Environmental Materials, LLC.
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark, 2017, J.D.
- University of Notre Dame, 2009, B.A.