Ben Stadler is an associate in the Litigation Department and a member of the firm’s White Collar Group.
Mr. Stadler joined Debevoise in 2019. He ...
Read Full Biography
- A decentralized finance platform in an investigation by the Securities and Exchange Commission regarding the legal and regulatory status of the platform and an associated crypto token.
- A web3 marketplace in an investigation by the Securities and Exchange Commission regarding the legal and regulatory status of the marketplace.
- A VC firm in an investigation by multiple federal and state regulators into the collapse of the crypto trading platform FTX.
- The U.S. subsidiary of an international centralized crypto exchange in analyzing its U.S. regulatory risks.
- A VC firm in a regulatory analysis of a token being released by one of the protocols in its investment portfolio.
- A New York State inmate in the successful dismissal of murder charges and release from prison stemming from a wrongful conviction in 2017.
- A federal inmate in a successful motion for compassionate release that reduced a 96-year sentence to 28 years, allowing for release in 2023.
- The National Basketball Association in the negotiation and application of collective bargaining agreement provisions relating to player compensation.
- A real estate company in an SEC investigation and other regulatory inquiries.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Cornell University, 2006, B.A.