Benjamin Sundholm is a corporate associate and member of the firm’s Intellectual Property and Mergers & Acquisitions Groups. He is also active ...
Read Full Biography
- Centerbridge Partners in its investment in GoHealth.
- Amazon as strategic partner to Yankee Global Enterprises in the acquisition of the YES Network from The Walt Disney Company at a total enterprise value of $3.47 billion.
- Syncora Holdings in its $429 million sale of Syncora Guarantee, a wholly owned subsidiary, to Star Insurance Holdings, an entity organized by GoldenTree Asset Management LP.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of J.S. Held, a global consulting firm focused on high value insurance claims and construction-related matters.
- Hamilton Insurance Group in its acquisition of Pembroke Managing Agency and Ironshore Europe DAC from Liberty Mutual.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2018, J.D.
- Georgetown University, 2018, M.A.
- Bethel University, 2011, B.A.