Bill Barlow is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Barlow joined Debevoise in 2016. Mr. Barlow ...
Read Full Biography
- 4Refuel and its equityholders, including Kelso & Company and Penske Truck Leasing, in the sale of 4Refuel, the leading mobile on-site refueling company in Canada, to Finning International.
- Hojeij Branded Foods in its $330 million sale to Lagardère Travel Retail.
- TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in the $4.1 billion acquisition of Kindred Healthcare.
- SunSource, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of Ryan Herco Flow Solutions, a distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic fluid power products in the U.S. and Canada.
- TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, with Humana, in their $1.4 billion acquisition of Curo Health Services.
- Harvard Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Duke University, 2013, B.A.