Brenna Rae Glanville is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Financial Institutions Group.
Ms. Glanville joined Debevoise in 2018. She ...
Read Full Biography
- Prudential in the sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- American International Group in its strategic partnership with Blackstone Group for its Life & Retirement business.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its investment in World 50, a provider of private peer communities for business executives.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority equity interest in Individual FoodService from Sole Source Capital.
- Core & Main Holdings, LP in its offering of $300 million of senior unsecured PIK toggle notes to fund a distribution to holders of common units.
- Solenis, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in the financing aspects of its combination with BASF's paper and water chemicals business.
- Rutgers Law School, 2018, J.D.
- Rutgers University, 2014, B.A.