Brenna Rae Sooy is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Financial Institutions Group.
Ms. Sooy joined Debevoise in 2018. Ms. Sooy received ...
Read Full Biography
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its investment in World 50, a provider of private peer communities for business executives.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority equity interest in Individual FoodService from Sole Source Capital.
- Core & Main Holdings, LP in offering of $300.0 million of senior unsecured PIK toggle notes to fund a distribution to holders of common units.
- Solenis, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in the financing aspects of its combination with BASF's paper and water chemicals business.
- Rutgers Law School, 2018, J.D.
- Rutgers University, 2014, B.A.