Caitlin Joseph is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Joseph joined Debevoise in 2019. Ms. Joseph received ...
Read Full Biography
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority interest in ReSource Pro, a market leader in business process solutions for the P&C insurance industry.
- HealthEdge and its controlling shareholder, Blackstone, in the acquisition of Wellframe, a digital health management company.
- Core & Main, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $803 million initial public offering.
- Discovery, Inc. in the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of Ferraro Foods, a specialty foodservice distributor.
- Brigade Capital Management as debtor-in-possession lenders in providing a $95 million facility and a $100 million exit facility to Alpha Media in its Chapter 11 bankruptcy case.
- New York University School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- New York University, 2016, M.A.
- University of California at Los Angeles, 2012, B.A.