- Forest Laboratories and Forest Pharmaceuticals in the settlement of civil and criminal investigations led by the United States Department of Justice and the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Massachusetts, and related civil qui tam litigation, regarding marketing, promotional and other activities for its products Celexa, Lexapro and Levothroid.
- Sallie Mae and one of its subsidiaries in a federal qui tam lawsuit alleging that the subsidiary unlawfully billed the federal government for excessive special-allowance payments on certain federally guaranteed student loans.
- JPMorgan Chase in a series of class actions challenging the use by mortgage servicers of the Mortgage Electronic Recording System (MERS), in multiple mortgage-related False Claims Act cases, and in civil actions by state attorneys general relating to mortgage-foreclosure practices.
- Large life insurance companies in state regulatory inquiries concerning abandoned property and claims handling, as well as in related qui tam lawsuits and a policyholder class action.
- The Carlyle Group in a New Mexico qui tam action brought against numerous private equity firms under that State's false claims statute.
- Forest Laboratories in a whistleblower retaliation lawsuit brought by a former employee under the False Claims Act.