Carolina de Barros is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Ms. de Barros joined Debevoise in 2017. She received a J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- InterXion in the financing aspects of its combination with Digital Realty, valuing InterXion at $8.4 billion.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its sale of CoAdvantage to Aquiline Capital.
- Brookfield Business Partners and its institutional partners in their acquisition of Ouro Verde, a leading Brazilian fleet management company.
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of an outstanding interest in NEP Group from Crestview Partners.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority interest in American Greetings.
- University of California at Berkeley, 2017, J.D.
- New York University, 2012, B.A.