Christian Frazier is an associate and a member of the firm’s Real Estate Group. Prior to joining the firm’s Real Estate Group, he was ...
Read Full Biography
- Amazon as strategic partner to Yankee Global Enterprises in the acquisition of the YES Network from The Walt Disney Company at a total enterprise value of $3.47 billion.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in the sale of an office complex known as “1330 West Fulton” in Chicago, IL to Commerz Real.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in its sale of Edgewater, a 286-unit Class A luxury high rise apartment community at 2323 Race Street in Center City Philadelphia, PA, to FCP.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of Impact Fitness, a franchisee of Planet Fitness and formerly a Bain Capital portfolio company.
- Electrical Components International (ECI), a portfolio company of Cerberus Capital Management, in the sale-leaseback of certain of its industrial properties in the U.S. and Mexico.
- Pitney Bowes in the sale of its global production mail business to Platinum Equity.
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of MedRisk, a provider of managed physical medicine to the workers’ compensation industry.
- Harvard Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Boston University, 2011, B.A.
- Boston University, 2011, B.S.