Christian Frazier is an associate and a member of the firm’s Real Estate Group. Prior to joining the firm’s Real Estate Group, he was ...
Read Full Biography
- JPMorgan Asset Management in the joint venture acquisition, development and financing with Sterling Bay of 301 North Crowdus Street, an office building located in the Deep Ellum district of Dallas, TX.
- New York Life in its $6.3 billion acquisition of Cigna’s Group Life and Disability Insurance business.
- Amazon as strategic partner to Yankee Global Enterprises in the acquisition of the YES Network from The Walt Disney Company at a total enterprise value of $3.47 billion.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in the sale of an office complex known as “1330 West Fulton” in Chicago, IL to Commerz Real.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in its sale of Edgewater, a 286-unit Class A luxury high rise apartment community at 2323 Race Street in Center City Philadelphia, PA, to FCP.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of Impact Fitness, a franchisee of Planet Fitness and formerly a Bain Capital portfolio company.
- Electrical Components International (ECI), a portfolio company of Cerberus Capital Management, in the sale-leaseback of certain of its industrial properties in the U.S. and Mexico.
- Pitney Bowes in the sale of its global production mail business to Platinum Equity.
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of MedRisk, a leading provider of tech-enabled services to payors, TPAs and providers in the workers’ compensation space.
- Harvard Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Boston University, 2011, B.A.
- Boston University, 2011, B.S.