Claire Hansen Suni is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Her practice focuses on advising public ...
Read Full Biography
- Deutsche Bank, as financial advisor to Eli Lilly, in its $8 billion acquisition of Loxo Oncology.
- Guggenheim Securities as financial advisor to Corium International, a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, in Corium’s $504 million sale to Gurnet Point Capital.
- NJRetina in the formation of a strategic affiliation with NJEye and Quad-C Management.
- Johnson & Johnson in its sale of Nizoral’s EMEA rights to STADA Arzeimittel AG; LATAM rights to Kramer Laboratories; and APAC rights to Alliance Pharmaceuticals Limited.
- J.P. Morgan as financial advisor to FS Investment Corporation in its $8 billion merger with Corporate Capital Trust.
- Evercore and J.P. Morgan as financial advisors to Akebia Therapeutics in its $1.3 billion merger with Keryx Biopharmaceuticals.
- Deutsche Bank as financial advisor to Mallinckrodt in its $1.2 billion acquisition of Sucampo Pharmaceuticals.
- American Securities and P2 Capital Partners in their $855 million acquisition of Blount International.
- Theragen, a privately owned medical device company, in its acquisition of Neurotech North America.
- Mitsui in the sale of Transfreight North America, a wholly-owned subsidiary that provides logistics services primarily to automotive manufacturers, to U.S.-based Penske Logistics.
- Mitsui in its acquisition of a 20% limited partnership interest in Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., a full service truck leasing, truck rental and logistics business that mainly operates in the U.S., from General Electric Capital Corporation.
- TIAA Asset Management, a subsidiary of TIAA, in its offering of $1.0 billion of 2.950% senior notes due 2019 and $1.0 billion of 4.125% senior notes due 2024. The notes financed in part the redemption of the pre-acquisition debt of Nuveen Investments.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, The Carlyle Group and Bain Capital as selling shareholders and HD Supply in the $897 million secondary offering of common stock of HD Supply.
- Envision Healthcare in its $1.1 billion secondary offering of common stock.
- Envision Healthcare, a portfolio company of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in its offering of $750 million of senior notes.
- Tribune Media Company in its spin-off of Tribune Publishing Company.
- Envision Healthcare in its $612 million secondary offering of common stock.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and The Carlyle Group as selling shareholders and HD Supply in the $550 million secondary offering of common stock of HD Supply.
- Harvard Law School, 2013, J.D.
- Harvard School of Public Health, 2013, M.P.H.
- University of Washington, 2005, A.B.