Clarisse Hannotin is an associate in Debevoise’s Frankfurt office and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group.
Ms. Hannotin focuses ...
Read Full Biography
- A major international financial investor in the formation of a €1 billion+ global infrastructure fund.
- HarbourVest Partners as lead investor in Secondary Fund II, a €350 million continuation vehicle sponsored by Portobello Capital, involving stakes in two Portobello-managed portfolio companies.
- Regulatory advice to Adams Street, Allianz Global Investors, Allianz Capital Partners, The Carlyle Group, Coller Capital, EQT, HPS Investment Partners, Lexington Partners, Morgan Stanley, Triton, Prudential Financial and Zurich Alternative Asset Management.
- Navis Capital Partners in setting up their Luxembourg parallel fund for its private equity fund, seeking total capital commitments of $1.75 billion.
- HarbourVest Partners in the €400 million secondary acquisition, through a newly-formed fund managed by Portobello Capital, of the private equity portfolio of Portobello Capital II LP, as part of a fund restructuring.