Colleen B. Traflet is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group.
Her practice focuses on advising sponsors of ...
Read Full Biography
- Burford Capital in the formation of Burford Opportunity Fund, a $300 million global litigation claims fund, together with a $1 billion separate account alongside the fund.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in various fundraising activities, including the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund X, a $10 billion North America and Europe buyout fund.
- Oaktree Capital Management in the formation of Oaktree Real Estate Opportunities Fund VII, a $2.9 billion global real estate fund.
- Prudential Capital Group in the formation of:
- Prudential Capital Energy Partners, a $343 million U.S. power/energy fund.
- Prudential Capital Partners V, a $1.8 billion U.S. mezzanine fund.
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings in its $848 million secondary offering of common stock.
- Spirit Airlines in its $576.6 million offering of EETCs secured by 15 Airbus aircraft, which was Spirit Airlines’ inaugural EETC offering.
- Columbia Law School, 2014, J.D.
- l’Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po), 2014, Master
- Georgetown University, 2011, B.A.