Corina McIntyre is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property and Mergers & Acquisitions Groups. Ms. McIntyre ...
Read Full Biography
- Hojeij Branded Foods in its $330 million sale to Lagardère Travel Retail.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its joint investment with Cardinal Health in naviHealth, the largest manager of post-acute benefits for health plans and a leading value-based care partner to health systems and providers.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Electrical Components International, the world’s leading manufacturer of wire harnesses, control boxes and value-added assembly services, from KPS Capital Partners.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority interest in American Greetings.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Cyanco International, the largest global producer of sodium cyanide.
- University of Michigan Law School, 2017, J.D.
- University of California at Los Angeles, 2012, B.A.