Chloe Orlando is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Capital Markets Group.
Ms. Orlando joined Debevoise in 2018. From 2014 to 2018, ...
Read Full Biography
- JetBlue in its $808 million 2020-1 EETC offering and $116 million 2019-1B EETC offering.
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the pricing of its $500 million offering of 6.125% unsecured senior notes due 2029.
- Manulife Financial Corporation in its $500 million MJDS offering of 2.484% senior notes due 2027.
- Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America in its $1.25 billion offering of 3.300% surplus notes due 2050.
- JetBlue Airways Corporation in its $772.3 million offering of enhanced equipment trust certificates (EETCs), Series 2019-1, secured by twenty-five Airbus aircraft.
- BofA Securities and Credit Suisse as lead dealer managers in Liberty Mutual Group’s offers to exchange $1.25 billion aggregate principal amount of outstanding senior notes and junior subordinated notes for new 3.951% senior notes due 2050.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $1.5 billion acquisition of Sirius Computer Solutions, a leading national IT solutions integrator.
- Principal Financial Group in its $500 million offering of 3.700% senior notes due 2029 to finance the $1.2 billion acquisition of Wells Fargo & Company’s Institutional Retirement & Trust business.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and TRANZACT in the $1.3 billion sale of TRANZACT to Willis Towers Watson.
- Nuveen, LLC in its $1 billion offering of 4.000% senior notes due 2028 guaranteed by Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America.
- Warner Music Group in its €250 million offering of 3.625% senior secured notes due 2026.
- Yeshiva University, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2014, J.D.
- Harvard University, 2011, A.B.