Danjie Fang is an associate and a member of the Banking Group.
Ms. Fang joined Debevoise in 2017. Ms. Fang received a J.D. from Columbia Law School as ...
Read Full Biography
- MassMutual in its $3.5 billion acquisition of Great American Life, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Financial Group.
- Prudential plc and Jackson National in the reinsurance to Athene of $27.6 billion of Jackson’s in-force fixed and fixed index annuities and a $500 million equity investment in Jackson’s holding company.
- Principal Financial Group in its $1.2 billion acquisition of Wells Fargo & Company’s Institutional Retirement & Trust business.
- Columbia Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Duke University, 2012, B.S.