David M. Becker is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Capital Markets Group and Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Becker joined ...
Read Full Biography
- The Bank of New York Mellon in its role as the depository bank in Nova Ljubljanska Banka’s €567 million offering and listing of global depository receipts.
- Deutsche Bank in its role as the depository bank in a Russian issuer’s $270 million block trade of shares and global depository receipts.
- The Poddar family in the sale of their remaining shareholding in Ashirvad Pipes to Aliaxis.
- Glendower Capital in its role as part of a consortium of blue-chip institutional investors to invest approximately $530 million in six companies controlled by Argonne Capital Group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Ardian in the €177 million sale of shares in SPIE, representing their last remaining investment in the company.
- Precision Medicine Group in a new $275 million investment.
- Reynolds Group Holdings in the issuance of $2.1 billion senior secured fixed and floating rate notes and $800 million senior notes.
- HarbourVest Partners in its acquisition of stakes in MML Capital Partners Funds V and VI from Varma Mutual Fund Pension Insurance Company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and SSA Investments in the £454.3 million sale of shares in B&M.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and its co-investors in the €380 million sale of shares in SPIE.
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in its investment in Datamars.
- Cornell Law School, 2015, J.D.
- University of Michigan, 2011, B.S.