David A. Martinez is a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group. His practice focuses on advising public and privately-held companies ...
Read Full Biography
- Ullico, a labor-owned insurance and investment company, in the $1.02 billion cross-border take private acquisition of Student Transportation.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $2.4 billion take private of Ply Gem and acquisition of Atrium Windows & Doors, two leading building products companies.
- Mitsui in its approximately $435 million acquisition of an additional 10% limited partnership interest in Penske Truck Leasing from subsidiaries of GE Capital Global Holdings.
- Showa Denko in the U.S. aspects of its acquisition of SGL GE Holding.
- D. E. Shaw and Madison Dearborn Partners, as holders of exchangeable notes and other claims against SunEdison, in a complex transaction related to the $2.4 billion sale of wind farm operator First Wind.
- Lannett in its acquisition for $1.23 billion in cash, plus additional contingent consideration, of Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals, the U.S. specialty generic pharmaceuticals subsidiary of global biopharmaceuticals company UCB.
- Apollo Global Management in its acquisition of a majority interest in the asset management business of AR Capital (subsequently withdrawn), its acquisition of the wholesale distribution business of RCS Capital and its substantial minority equity investment in RCS Capital.
- Marquis Energy in securing a $228 million loan from AgCountry Farm Credit Services, including a construction loan, term loan, revolver and refinancing of existing indebtedness.
- Stanford Law School, 2014, J.D.
- Harvard University, 2012, A.M.
- Stanford University, 2006, B.A.