David Sandler is a litigation associate, whose practice focuses on white collar criminal defense, cybersecurity and data privacy, and complex commercial ...
Read Full Biography
- A global shoe and apparel company in a federal corruption investigation.
- Keppel Offshore & Marine Ltd in an internal investigation and coordinated resolutions with the U.S., Brazilian, and Singaporean criminal authorities in relation to corrupt payments to Petrobras and other Brazilian officials.
- A substantial shareholder of a Hong Kong listed company in her misrepresentation claim to rescind transactions through which her shares in the listed company were transferred to a U.S. company.
- An accounting company in an internal whistleblower investigation.
- Pernod Ricard, in obtaining dismissal of ownership claims filed by a Russian Federation entity related to the Stolichnaya trademark.
- Viacom in a negotiated resolution with the New York State Attorney General relating to compliance of Viacom websites with the federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Special Litigation Committee of SandRidge Energy’s Board of Directors in the investigation of allegations made in pending derivative lawsuits.
- A global technology company and its former General Counsel in litigation involving encrypted data on a mobile device and related Congressional testimony.
- Columbia Law School, 2008, J.D.
- Yale University, 2003, B.A.