Delphine Jaugey is a corporate international counsel and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group in London. She advises sponsors and investors ...
Read Full Biography
- HarbourVest Partners as co-lead investor in a €1.63 billion continuation fund, sponsored by Triton, to acquire four portfolio companies from Triton Fund IV.
- A global fund of funds as lead investor in an approximately €750 million continuation fund to house existing private equity fund stakes and provide additional capital for new commitments.
- Pantheon as co-lead investor in a €708 million continuation fund, sponsored by DPE Deutsche Private Equity, to invest in two European technology and digital transformation consultancies. The deal won “Secondaries Deal of the Year” in Europe in the Secondaries Investor annual awards.
- Apera Asset Management in the formation of Apera Private Debt Fund II, a €1.27 billion pan-European mid-market private debt fund.
- CPP Investments as an investor in a single-asset continuation fund established by GHO Capital Partners, created to hold existing portfolio company Validant, a leading international provider of quality, compliance and regulatory affairs consulting to Biotech, Pharma and MedTech companies.
- Adams Street Partners as a member of a syndicate investing in a €500 million continuation fund established by G Square Healthcare Private Equity LLP to acquire three existing assets from G Square Capital I and G Square Capital II.
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Pantheon as co-lead investors in a secondary acquisition vehicle formed as part of a Nordic Capital-led consortium to invest in Vizrt, a global leader in production software for live video production.
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Pantheon as co-underwriters of CapVest Strategic Opportunities, a €1.2 billion continuation vehicle sponsored by CapVest for the single-asset fund restructuring of its portfolio company, Curium Pharma.
- AlpInvest Partners, Goldman Sachs Asset Management and HarbourVest Partners as lead investors in the PAI Partners-sponsored €2 billion continuation vehicle for Froneri and Marcolin, two portfolio companies previously held in PAI Fund V. The transaction was named “GP-Led Deal of the Year in Europe” by Secondaries Investor in its annual awards.
- GHO Capital Partners in the formation of GHO Capital Fund II, a €975 million fund which was Europe’s largest ever healthcare fund at the time of closing.
- A U.S. secondaries investor in a fund-level preferred equity transaction with a European technology-focused private equity fund.
- LGT Capital Partners in the formation of Crown Global Secondaries V, a $4.5 billion private equity secondaries fund.
- HarbourVest Partners in its secondary acquisition of a majority interest in Digital Prosperity Fund I and an associated co-investment vehicle, both managed by Amadeus Capital Partners, from MTN Group.
- TPG Growth in its takeover of the existing assets of the Abraaj Group’s $1 billion Global Healthcare Fund. The deal saw Debevoise win the Specialist Deal Legal Advisor category at the Private Equity Africa Awards.
- Apera Asset Management in the formation of its €750 million private debt platform, focussing on senior secured loans to lower mid-market businesses in German-speaking Europe, France, Benelux, the UK and Northern Europe.
- A leading secondaries fund sponsor in its acquisition of a portfolio of venture capital and private equity interests from a major European private equity manager.
- A U.S. private equity fund in a complex GP fund restructuring involving the establishment of a new fund to acquire assets.
- HarbourVest Partners in its direct co-investment in Permira’s acquisition of a minority interest in Klarna Bank AB.
- Metric Capital Partners in MCP Private Capital Fund III, an €850 million European special opportunities fund.
- Lloyds Banking Group in a $2 billion secondary sale of a portfolio of 65 private equity fund interests and direct investments to a newly formed fund managed by a subsidiary of Lloyds Banking Group and financed by Coller International Partners VI. This was the largest bilateral secondary transaction ever completed globally in 2012.
- The formation of the first private equity fund investing in Afghanistan.