Devon Klein is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Capital Markets Group.
Ms. Klein joined Debevoise in 2019. From 2015 to January ...
Read Full Biography
- agilon health in its $1.2 billion initial public offering.
- Ambac in the exchange of the securities of the Corolla Trust, a Delaware statutory trust formed by Ambac Financial Group, Inc. in 2014, for Ambac Assurance Corporation’s 5.1% senior surplus notes due 2020.
- Ascot Group Limited in its $400 million offering of its 4.250% senior notes due 2030.
- Pacific LifeCorp in its issuance and sale of $750,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its 3.350% Senior Notes due September 15, 2050.
- Artera Services, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $250 million tack-on offering of senior secured first priority notes.
- Spirit Airlines in its at-the-market offering program for up to 9,000,000 shares of its voting common stock.
- PowerTeam Services, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in the financing aspects of its purchase of Miller Pipeline and Minnesota Limited for $850 million in cash.
- National Life Insurance Company in its $128 million offering of additional 5.250% fixed-to-floating rate surplus notes due 2068.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its proposed $4 billion take private acquisition of Anixter International, a NYSE-listed company. (Terminated)
- Fiduciary Trust Company in its private placement of preferred stock and subordinated debt.
- Gogo in the offering and sale of $925 million in aggregate principal amount by Gogo Intermediate Holdings and Gogo Finance Co., each wholly-owned subsidiaries of Gogo, of their 9.875% senior secured notes due 2024.
- Columbia Law School, 2015, J.D.
- Vanderbilt University, 2009, B.A.