Dexter A. Hoffman is a corporate associate based in the London office and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions and Financial Institutions ...
Read Full Biography
- Assured Guaranty in its acquisition of a minority interest in Rubicon Infrastructure Advisors.
- American International Group in its $5.56 billion acquisition of Validus Group, a Bermuda-based, NYSE-listed, (re)insurance company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its exclusive discussions to acquire a 40% ownership interest in Belron.
- Adveq in its sale to Schroders.
- American International Group in several transactions with Fairfax Financial, a leading global property and casualty insurer and reinsurer, as part of a strategic partnership in 12 jurisdictions across Latin America and Central and Eastern Europe.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its $1.1 billion acquisition of Ascot from American International Group.
- New York University School of Law, 2015, J.D.
- Emory University, 2011, B.A.