Dmitry Stakheev is an associate in the Moscow office and a member of the Corporate Department. He is also a member of the firm’s Dispute Resolution, ...
Read Full Biography
- Tatneft in its victory in the English Court of Appeal in Tatneft v Bogolyubov & others.
- NLMK in its successful defence in the English High Court against an application to enforce a Russian arbitral award that had been set aside by the Russian courts.
- A major shareholder in a publicly traded Russian joint stock company in LCIA proceedings commenced by another major shareholder involving claims of a breach of understanding between the parties relating to that company.
- Nordwind Airlines in its operating leases for seven new Embraer E190 aircraft from Nordic Aviation Capital, one Airbus A321-200 and one Boeing 777-300ER aircraft from Aircastle and a long-term lease of three new Boeing 737-800 aircraft from CDB Aviation Lease Finance DAC.
- Aeroflot in its $817 million purchase of six new Boeing 777-300ER aircraft.
- Aeroflot in the operating leasing of six A321 aircraft from Chinese lessor ICBC Leasing.
- A Russian company in the purchase of a business jet.
- A European consumer electronics retailer in its claim in Russian state commercial court against ZAO Centurion Alliance on the state registration of the Long Term Lease Agreement for Shop Centre EuroPark in Moscow.
- Costa Construction, a major Turkish construction company, in a number of Russian construction projects (including pre-litigation advice on a land-marking Moscow residential property).
- Cessna Finance Corporation in the financing of three Cessna Caravan aircraft for a Russian regional airline with the aircraft agreed to be registered in the Russian registry.
- Aeroflot – Russian Airlines in its $8 billion acquisition of 22 A350XWB aircraft from Airbus.
- A large Russian car dealership and its beneficiary in the dispute in against Russian businessman related to debt recovery.
- A large European media company in its claim in Russian state commercial court against the largest Russian TV channel on copyright infringement related to the highly rated TV show original format.
- A German IT company with pre-trial settling of the dispute against a large Finnish milk producer related to the termination the agreement on development and licensing of software for logistic storage facility in Moscow region.
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Law, 2012, Law Degree