Dmitry Stakheev is an associate in the Moscow office and a member of the Corporate Department. He is also a member of the firm’s Dispute Resolution, ...
Read Full Biography
- A major shareholder in a publicly traded Russian joint stock company in LCIA proceedings commenced by another major shareholder involving claims of a breach of understanding between the parties relating to that company.
- Nordwind Airlines in its operating leases for seven new Embraer E190 aircraft from Nordic Aviation Capital, one Airbus A321-200 and one Boeing 777-300ER aircraft from Aircastle and a long-term lease of three new Boeing 737-800 aircraft from CDB Aviation Lease Finance DAC.
- Aeroflot in its $817 million purchase of six new Boeing 777-300ER aircraft.
- Aeroflot in the operating leasing of six A321 aircraft from Chinese lessor ICBC Leasing.
- A Russian company in the purchase of a business jet.
- A consumer electronics retailer in its claim in Russian state commercial court against ZAO Centurion Alliance on the state registration of the Long Term Lease Agreement for Shop Centre EuroPark.
- Costa Construction, a major Turkish construction company, in a number of Russian construction projects (including pre-litigation advice on a land-marking Moscow residential property).
- Cessna Finance Corporation in the financing of three Cessna Caravan aircraft for a Russian regional airline with the aircraft agreed to be registered in the Russian registry.
- Aeroflot – Russian Airlines in its $8 billion acquisition of twenty-two A350XWB aircraft from Airbus.
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Law, 2012, Law Degree