Eli Bienstock is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Bienstock joined Debevoise in 2020.
Mr. Bienstock ...
Read Full Biography
- Atlas Merchant Capital in its investment in and strategic partnership with MarshBerry, a boutique investment banking and consulting firm.
- S&S Activewear in its acquisition of TSC Apparel, a leading national distributor of blank apparel and accessories.
- Consilio in its acquisition of the Adecco Group’s legal consulting and eDiscovery Business Units.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- Artera, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and one of the nation’s largest providers of integrated infrastructure services to natural gas and electric industries, in its acquisition of Feeney Utility Services Group.
- Domtar in its $3 billion sale to Paper Excellence.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of Millennium Physician Group, one of the largest independent primary care practices in the country.
- Blackstone in its investment in Ginger, a leader in on-demand behavioral healthcare.
- Kelso & Company and US LBM in Bain Capital Private Equity’s acquisition of a majority interest in US LBM.
- Cornell Law School, 2020, J.D.
- Cornell University, 2019, M.B.A.
- Cornell University, 2017, B.S.