Eric Bérengier, an international counsel in the Paris office, is a member of the firm’s Tax Department. His practice focuses on tax issues, ...
Read Full Biography
- Sonos in its acquisition of Snips.
- Rexel in its €600 million offering of 2.750% notes due 2026.
- Dover Corporation in its acquisition of Caldera, a wide-format imaging software company headquartered in France.
- Rexel in its €300 million offering of 2.625% senior notes due 2024.
- Pernod Ricard in its $600 million bond issue due 2026.
- Rexel in its €650 million offering of 3.5% senior notes due 2023.
- Beacon Capital Partners in its sale to AXA Investment Managers - Real Assets of the Tour First office tower, the tallest building in France.
- Pernod Ricard in its €500 million offering of 1.875% notes due 2023.
- Dover Corporation in its €425 million acquisition of Tokheim Group’s dispensers and systems businesses.
- Actavis in the sale of Aptalis Pharmaceutical Technologies, a pharmaceutical outsourcing and R&D business in the U.S., to TPG.
- Schneider Electric in the sale of its custom sensors and technologies division to Carlyle and PAI, based on an enterprise value of $900 million, and its reinvestment of approximately $100 million.
- Pernod Ricard in the issuance of €850 million 2.000% Notes due 2020.
- New York Life Investments in its €380 million acquisition of Dexia Asset Management.
- Rexel in its concurrent €650 million offering of 5.125% senior notes and $500 million offering of 5.250% senior notes, both due 2020.
- AgroGeneration in its innovative €9.4 million offering on NYSE Alternext of 8% bonds due April 2015.
- Rexel in its $500 million offering of 6.125% senior notes due 2019.
- Alstom in the establishment of its EMTN Programme and the issue of €500 million in notes under the Programme.
- Ray Investment, whose shareholders were funds controlled by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, Eurazeo, BAML Capital Partners and Caisse de Dépôt et Placement du Québec, in a series of accelerated book-building offerings of Rexel shares valued in excess of €3.3 billion.
- Exal Corporation, an Ontario Teachers portfolio company, in the sale of its European division to Ardagh Group.
- Najafi Companies in its acquisition of DirectGroup France, Belgium, Switzerland and Quebec from Bertelsmann AG.
- Lagardère in the €651 million sale to Hearst Corporation of its international magazine business.
- Alstom in the sale of its marine sector activities, including the Chantiers de l’Atlantique to the Norwegian shipbuilding group Aker Yards.
- Paris, 1998, CAPA Certificat d'Aptitude à la Profession d'Avocat
- Université de Bourgogne, 1996, DESS Droit Fiscal
- Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, 1995, M.A.
- Université Paris XI Paris-Sud, 1994, Licence en Droit