Eric N. Fischer is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. His practice focuses on advising sponsors of private ...
Read Full Biography
- Atlas Merchant Capital in the structuring of its investment in Ascensus, the largest independent recordkeeping services provider, third-party administrator, and government savings facilitator in the United States.
- Carmel Partners in the formation of Carmel Partners Investment Fund VII, a $1.28 billion U.S. real estate fund.
- HarbourVest Partners in multiple buyout funds and separate accounts.
- HarbourVest Partners in numerous direct co-investments in a variety of buyout and growth investments.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2016, J.D.
- Washington University in St. Louis, 2013, A.B.