Erik J. Andrén is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Andrén joined Debevoise in ...
Read Full Biography
- Hojeij Branded Foods in its $330 million sale to Lagardère Travel Retail.
- Providence Service Corporation and LogistiCare in LogistiCare’s acquisition of Circulation, a provider of technology-enabled logistics solutions and analytics for managing non-emergency transportation across healthcare.
- EIG Global Energy Partners in the financing aspects of the formation of a joint venture with FS Investments to manage the $4 billion FS Energy and Power Fund.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of SunSource, a distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic fluid power products in the U.S. and Canada.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $650 million acquisition of Capco, FIS’s management consulting business.
- CoAdvantage, a portfolio company of Morgan Stanley Private Equity, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Progressive Employer Management Company.
- New York University School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- Stockholm School of Economics, 2013, B.S.