Ethan Lee McMahon is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. McMahon joined Debevoise in 2017. He received a J.D. ...
Read Full Biography
- Emergent Cold Storage, an Elliott Management portfolio company, in its sale to Lineage Logistics.
- Pacific Life in its sale of Aviation Capital Group to Tokyo Century Corporation.
- Toyota Motor Corporation in its joint investment, with DENSO Corporation and SoftBank Vision Fund, in Uber’s Advanced Technologies Group.
- Elliott Management in a $450 million equity rights offering of Roadrunner Transportation Systems, resulting in Elliott acquiring 90% of Roadrunner.
- Atkore International, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $152 million secondary offering of common stock.
- Columbia Law School, 2017, J.D.
- University of Florida, 2013, B.A.