Eugene Benger is a counsel and a member of the firm’s Financial Institutions Group and Insurance Practice. Mr. Benger’s practice focuses on ...
Read Full Biography
- MetLife in the $3.94 billion sale of its auto and home business to Zurich Insurance Group subsidiary Farmers Group.
- Hamilton Insurance Group in its acquisition of Pembroke Managing Agency and Ironshore Europe DAC from Liberty Mutual.
- Assured Guaranty in its acquisition of a minority interest in Rubicon Infrastructure Advisors.
- AmTrust Financial Services in its $219 million acquisition of ANV Holding, a Lloyd's platform.
- Anbang Insurance Group in its proposed $1.6 billion acquisition of Fidelity & Guaranty Life. (Terminated)
- St. John's University School of Law, 2001, J.D.
- Brooklyn College, 1998, B.A.