Farhana Choudhury is an associate in the Litigation Department and a member of the White Collar & Regulatory Defense Group.
Ms. Choudhury joined Debevoise ...
Read Full Biography
- A Special Committee of the Board of Trustees of the University of Rochester in an independent investigation of all claims alleged in EEOC and federal complaints filed by eight current and former University faculty members and students.
- A global financial institution in government investigations into Russian money laundering activity.
- A large retail investment adviser in an investigation of the use of proprietary products in discretionary investment programs.
- An individual in an insider trading investigation.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2016, J.D.
- Baruch College, City University of New York, 2012, B.A.