Giselle Alvarado is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Alvarado joined Debevoise in 2016. Ms. Alvarado ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $2.4 billion take private of Ply Gem and acquisition of Atrium Windows & Doors, two leading building products companies.
- Deutsche Bank as financial advisor to Mallinckrodt in its $1.2 billion acquisition of Sucampo Pharmaceuticals.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $650 million acquisition of Capco, FIS’s management consulting business.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Brand Energy and Infrastructure Services in the merger of Brand Energy and Safway Group, forming the leading global industrial service business with over $5 billion in revenue.
- New York University School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- George Washington University, 2011, B.A.