Gregory A. Arutiunov is a tax associate.
Mr. Arutiunov joined Debevoise in 2017. Prior to joining Debevoise, he served as a Tax Policy Fellow at the Joint ...
Read Full Biography
- CPP Investments as lead investor in a $400 million Series C financing for insitro, a machine learning-driven drug discovery and development company.
- Avanath Capital Management in the formation of Avanath Affordable Housing IV, a $760 million U.S. real estate fund.
- Stone Point Capital in its investment in Lone Wolf Technologies, the North American leader in residential real estate software.
- Warner Music Group in its $550 million offering of 3% senior secured notes due 2031.
- Warner Music Group in its initial public offering of 77 million shares of Class A common stock at a public offering price of $25.00 per share, representing an approximately $1.925 billion offering.
- CPPIB in its investment in a Series B fundraising in Sana Biotechnology, a U.S.-based biotech company focused on creating and delivering engineered cells as treatments for disease.
- Covéa Group in its $9 billion acquisition of PartnerRe. (Terminated)
- Roadrunner in the $225 million sale of its Prime Distribution Services business to C.H. Robinson.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in the sale of a 45% interest in 7 multi-family buildings in California to its joint venture partner, Essex Property Trust.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its sale of a multi-family housing development known as Mosso, located in San Francisco, CA, to Brookfield Properties.
- FC Encore in the $735 million transfer of 60 healthcare facilities to Omega Healthcare Investors.
- Glendower Capital in the formation of Glendower Capital Secondary Opportunities Fund IV, a $2.7 billion global secondary private equity fund.
- Manna Pro, a manufacturer and marketer of pet care and nutrition products and a Morgan Stanley Capital Partners portfolio company, in its acquisition of Hero Pet Brands.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its formation of a programmatic joint venture with GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, and Cortland Partners to own and operate multi-family real estate assets throughout the U.S.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its formation of a joint venture with WPT Industrial REIT and AIMCo to aggregate a portfolio of industrial properties in the U.S.
- Avanath Capital Management in the formation of Avanath Affordable Housing III, a $335 million U.S. real estate fund.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in the formation of a joint venture with JBG SMITH to develop and own 1900 N Street, an office building located in the Dupont Circle area of Washington, D.C.
- New York University School of Law, 2018, LL.M.
- New York University School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- Rutgers University, 2013, B.A.