Guy Polani is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Mr. Polani is also serving as a teaching assistant to Professor ...
Read Full Biography
- TPG Rise Climate, the dedicated climate investing strategy of TPG's global impact investing platform TPG Rise, in the equity portion of a $700 million investment in Hybar, a newly formed company, to start up and operate a technologically advanced, environmentally sustainable scrap metal recycling steel rebar mill.
- Leapfrog Investments as lead investor in a $70 million equity investment round for Sun King, the largest provider of solar energy products for off-grid homes in Africa and Asia.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Fairway Lawns, a residential lawncare services provider.
- Qatar Investment Authority in its $375 million co-investment in Elon Musk’s take private acquisition of Twitter.
- Carlyle in its acquisition of Abingworth, a transatlantic life sciences investment firm with over $2 billion in assets under management.
- Carlyle in its investment in Resonetics, a leader in micro-manufacturing for the medical device and diagnostics equipment industries, valuing the company at approximately $2.25 billion.
- Cornell Law School, 2018, LL.M.
- Tel Aviv University, The Buchmann Faculty of Law, 2016, LL.B.