Hannah Bohm-Duchen is an associate in the firm’s International Dispute Resolution Group, based in the London office. Her practice focuses on high-value, ...
Read Full Biography
- A private equity fund in a variety of cross-border disputes arising from the collapse of the Abraaj Group, previously the largest private equity firm in the Middle East.
- A major oil and gas company in a multijurisdictional dispute concerning the ownership of interests in a services group in Russia and the CIS.
- Tatneft in complex civil fraud proceedings in the English Commercial Court.
- A Cypriot company in a complex commercial arbitration in Stockholm under the SCC Rules, engaging contractual and fiduciary claims under German, Cypriot and Swedish law.
- An international NGO in its global litigation strategy regarding claims before UN human rights treaty monitoring bodies across multiple Latin American states.
- University of Law, 2014, L.P.C.
- University of Law, 2013, GDL
- University of Cambridge, 2012, B.A. (Hons)