Ignacio Saldana is a corporate associate and a member of the Financial Institutions and Insurance Practice Groups. His practice focuses on advising ...
Read Full Biography
- KKR in the formation of KKR Asia Pacific Infrastructure Investors, a $3.9 billion Asia Pacific infrastructure fund.
- UPC in the transfer of personal lines business in four states to HCI.
- Providence Equity Partners in the formation of various funds and separate accounts specializing in media, entertainment, communications and information companies, including in the formation of:
- Providence Equity Partners VIII, a $6 billion global media, entertainment and communications fund.
- Providence Strategic Growth Fund IV, a $2 billion North America growth fund.
- Columbia Law School, 2018, J.D.
- Cornell University, 2015, B.S.
- Tompkins Cortland Community College, 2013, A.S.