James L. Harrington is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Harrington joined Debevoise in 2018. He received ...
Read Full Biography
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners and Pathway Vet Alliance in the $2.65 billion sale of a majority stake in Pathway to TSG Consumer Partners.
- Allergan in its sale of Brazikumab to AstraZeneca and Zenpep to Nestle.
- Reynolds Group and Closure Systems International (CSI) in their sale of CSI businesses and facilities to Cerberus Capital Management.
- Pernod Ricard in its $223 million acquisition of Castle Brands.
- One Rock Capital Partners in its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.
- Manna Pro, a manufacturer and marketer of pet care and nutrition products and a Morgan Stanley Capital Partners portfolio company, in its acquisition of Hero Pet Brands.
- Schneider Electric in its joint venture with The Carlyle Group to develop energy management and automation solutions for critical infrastructure projects.
- Fordham University School of Law, 2018, J.D.
- University of Southern California, 2015, B.A.