James Malmo is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Malmo joined Debevoise in 2018. He received a J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners and Cadence Education in the sale of Cadence Education to Apax Partners.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $205 million acquisition of Cynosure from Hologic.
- JetBlue Airways Corporation in its $772.3 million offering of enhanced equipment trust certificates (EETCs), Series 2019-1, secured by twenty-five Airbus aircraft.
- Elliott Management in the financing aspects of its $683 million acquisition of Barnes & Noble, the largest retail bookseller in the U.S.
- Columbia Law School, 2018, J.D.
- Colgate University, 2012, B.A.