Jan Schoberwalter is a corporate associate in the Frankfurt office and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group.
Mr. Schoberwalter ...
Read Full Biography
- Fifth Wall in the formation of its Real Estate Technology Fund III, an $866 million property technology fund aiming to invest in technologies relevant or complementary to the built environment.
- Fifth Wall in the formation of its Early-Stage Climate Technology Fund, a $500 million venture capital fund that invests in climate change mitigation technologies aiming to decarbonize the real estate industry.
- FitzWalter Capital in the formation of FitzWalter Capital Partners I, its $920 million inaugural fund.
- VINCI Energies in its acquisition of Converse Energy Projects (now Actemium Energy Projects or AEP) from Schneider Electric; AEP is a leading provider of turnkey industrial power distribution solutions in Germany.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its investment in SOCOTEC Group, a leading global provider of testing, inspection and certification services focused on asset integrity.
- One Rock Capital Partners in its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.