Jason Alexander LeBlanc is a corporate law clerk and member of the firm’s Intellectual Property and Mergers & Acquisitions Groups. He is also ...
Read Full Biography
- Gogo in the $400 million sale of its commercial aviation business to Intelsat.
- The Special Committee of Liberty Broadband in Liberty Broadband’s $10.59 billion acquisition of GCI Liberty.
- A leading private equity sponsor in its sale of a contract development and manufacturing organization to two private equity sponsors.
- Allergan in its sale of Brazikumab to AstraZeneca and Zenpep to Nestle.
- Harvard Law School, 2019, J.D.
- University of Central Florida, 2016, B.A.