Jason Alexander LeBlanc is a corporate associate and member of the firm’s Capital Markets Group. He is also active in the firm’s Data Strategy ...
Read Full Biography
- The Carlyle Group, as majority owner of Syniverse, in the financing aspects of Twillio’s $750 million investment in Syniverse.
- Domtar in the $920 million sale of its personal care business to American Industrial Partners.
- HealthEdge and its controlling shareholder, Blackstone, in the acquisition of Altruista, a care management software company that delivers care management and population health management solutions that support value-based and person-centered care models.
- Blackstone's Tactical Opportunities Group in its investment in SUNZ Holdings, a leading provider of workers compensation insurance and related services such as claims administration, policy administration, and customer support.
- Kelso & Company and US LBM in Bain Capital Private Equity’s acquisition of a majority interest in US LBM.
- Cornell Capital and Hudson Structured Capital Management in their acquisition of a majority interest in Vault Insurance.
- Kindred Healthcare in the sale of its RehabCare business line, a provider of contract therapy services in 43 states, to Select Rehabilitation, a leading provider of contract rehabilitation services.
- Cornell Capital and its portfolio company Spectrum Automotive Holdings in their acquisition of CARS Protection Plus, a leading provider of vehicle service contracts.
- Gogo in the $400 million sale of its commercial aviation business to Intelsat.
- The Special Committee of Liberty Broadband in Liberty Broadband’s $10.59 billion acquisition of GCI Liberty.
- TPG Capital in the sale of Adare Pharmaceuticals, a leading specialty contract development and manufacturing organization, to Thomas H. Lee Partners and Frazier Healthcare Partners and the related separation of Adare’s Eosinophilic Esophagitis product into a TPG-backed entity.
- Allergan in its sale of Brazikumab to AstraZeneca and Zenpep to Nestle.
- Harvard Law School, 2019, J.D.
- University of Central Florida, 2016, B.A.