Jeri A. Brown is a tax law clerk and a member of the Executive Compensation and Employee Benefits Group.
Ms. Brown joined Debevoise in 2019.
Ms. Brown ...
Read Full Biography
- Stone Point Capital in its investment in Lone Wolf Technologies, the North American leader in residential real estate software.
- Gogo in the $400 million sale of its commercial aviation business to Intelsat.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $2.9 billion acquisition of White Cap, a leading distributor of specialty concrete and construction products, and its combination of White Cap with CSG, a leading U.S. distributor of specialty concrete and masonry accessories, for a total transaction value of approximately $4 billion.
- HealthEdge and its controlling shareholder, Blackstone, in the acquisition of The Burgess Group, an innovative payment integrity software company focused on improving healthcare payment operations through a cloud-based technology platform.
- Schneider Electric in its acquisition of an 80% controlling stake in Operation Technology / ETAP Automation, the leading software platform for electrical power systems modeling and simulation.
- Covéa Group in its $9 billion acquisition, later terminated, of PartnerRe.
- BMO in its acquisition of Clearpool Group, a provider of holistic electronic trading solutions.
- Johnson & Johnson in its acquisition of TARIS, a biotechnology company specializing in the development of a novel drug delivery technology for the treatment of cancer.
- New York Life in its $6.3 billion acquisition of Cigna’s Group Life and Disability Insurance business.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2014, B.A.