Joel Salomon is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Salomon joined Debevoise in 2016. Mr. Salomon ...
Read Full Biography
- Steven Cohen and Cohen Private Ventures in the $2.4 billion acquisition of the Mets.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of Radio Systems Corporation, a market-leading provider of innovative pet product solutions.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of Neustar’s Registry business, a registry technology platform that includes an extensive portfolio of top-level domains.
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Match Group, a dating company with a market value of over $30 billion, in its separation from IAC.
- Dealer Tire, a Bain Capital portfolio company, in its acquisition of Dent Wizard.
- Wilsonart, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in the $150 million sale of its Asia Business to Aica Kogyo and the Development Bank of Japan.
- InterXion in its combination with Digital Realty, valuing InterXion at $8.4 billion.
- Pernod Ricard in its $223 million acquisition of Castle Brands.
- American Express in its acquisition of Resy, a leading digital restaurant reservation booking and management platform.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of additional shares of common stock of Beacon Roofing Supply pursuant to a forward purchase contract with Credit Suisse.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and its portfolio company, TruGreen, in TruGreen’s debt recapitalization and acquisition of the interest held by The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company in TruGreen.
- Antares Holdings LP, a leading provider of lending solutions to private equity sponsor-backed middle-market companies, in the placement of $280 million of senior unsecured notes.
- P2 Capital, alongside Silver Lake, in the $3.5 billion acquisition of Blackhawk, a global financial technology company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of SunSource, a distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic fluid power products in the U.S. and Canada.
- Tribune Media Company in its $6.6 billion sale to Sinclair Broadcast Group. (Terminated)
- Columbia Law School, 2016, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2011, B.A.