John Anderson is an international counsel in the London office, and a member of the Funds/Investment Management, Private Equity and Special Situations ...
Read Full Biography
- Tikehau Capital in its $300 million inaugural collateralized fund obligation.
- Temasek in the establishment of Decarbonization Partners, an investment partnership with BlackRock.
- Park Square Capital in the formation of Park Square Capital Partners IV, a €2.2 billion subordinated debt fund.
- Pantheon as lead investor in Ergon svt Long Term Value Fund SCSp, a €270 million single-asset fund invested in svt, the leading European provider of passive fire protection products, installation and restoration management services.
- Yale Law School, 2000, J.D.
- University of California at Berkeley, 1996, B.A.