Jonathan C. Miu is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Mr. Miu joined Debevoise in 2017. He received a J.D. from Harvard ...
Read Full Biography
- Verizon in the financing aspects of its $6.25 billion acquisition of Tracfone, the largest reseller of wireless services in the U.S.
- Warner Music Group in its $550 million offering of 3% senior secured notes due 2031.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $2.9 billion acquisition of White Cap, a leading distributor of specialty concrete and construction products, and its combination of White Cap with CSG, a leading U.S. distributor of specialty concrete and masonry accessories, for a total transaction value of approximately $4 billion.
- Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley, as lead underwriters, in RenaissanceRe’s $1.05 billion offering of common stock.
- Booz Allen Hamilton in its $700 million offering of 3.875% Senior Notes due 2028 and the redemption of its existing 5.125% Senior Notes due 2025.
- Antares Holdings LP, a leading provider of lending solutions to private equity sponsor-backed middle-market companies, in the placement of $215 million of senior unsecured notes.
- Oak HC/FT in the formation of Oak HC/FT Partners III, an $800 million U.S. venture/ growth equity fund investing in healthcare and financial services sectors.
- Gogo in its $215 million offering (including $13 million sold in a separate, concurrent private placement) of 6.00% convertible senior notes due 2022.
- Harvard Law School, 2017, J.D.
- University of South California, 2014, B.S.