Jongmin Char is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Ms. Char joined Debevoise in 2019. Ms. Char received a J.D. from New York ...
Read Full Biography
- Ambac in the issuance and sale by Sitka Holdings, its newly formed special purpose entity, of its $1.175 billion aggregate principal amount of LIBOR plus 4.50% Floating Rate Senior Secured Notes due 2026.
- Individual FoodService, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in the financing aspects of its merger with Brady Industries.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $2.9 billion acquisition of White Cap, a leading distributor of specialty concrete and construction products, and its combination of White Cap with CSG, a leading U.S. distributor of specialty concrete and masonry accessories, for a total transaction value of approximately $4 billion. The financing for the transaction includes a $2.38 billion cash flow-based facility, a $700 million asset-based revolving facility and $640 million in senior unsecured notes.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $4.7 billion acquisition of Epicor Software, a global provider of cloud-based, industry-specific Enterprise Resource Planning software to industrial-focused sectors.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its investment in World 50, a provider of private peer communities for business executives.
- New York University School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- Dartmouth College, 2015, A.B.