Joshua C. Allen is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Allen joined Debevoise in 2017. Mr. Allen ...
Read Full Biography
- TPG Capital in the sale of Adare Pharmaceuticals, a leading specialty contract development and manufacturing organization, to Thomas H. Lee Partners and Frazier Healthcare Partners and the related separation of Adare’s Eosinophilic Esophagitis product into a TPG-backed entity.
- Stone Point Capital in its acquisition of Safe-Guard.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority equity interest in Individual FoodService from Sole Source Capital.
- Sequoia Capital in the formation of Sequoia Capital Global Growth Fund III – Endurance Partners, an $8 billion global venture fund.
- Toyota Motor Corporation in its joint investment, with DENSO Corporation and SoftBank Vision Fund, in Uber’s Advanced Technologies Group.
- Howard University School of Law, 2017, J.D.
- University of Michigan, 2014, B.A.